Instant queue your love: Top Netflix movies for Valentine’s Day

With Valentine’s Day around the corner, many people – single or taken –search for the perfect movie to watch while cuddling with their partners or pets. The following titles are the six recommended movies to make you laugh, cry and smile during Valentine’s Day. You will need your Valentine to hug you during your vulnerable moments – or your cat to push you away.

1. “Safe Haven” (2013): Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks, a woman Katie (Julianne Hough) is haunted by her past stumbles upon a new town to escape. Alex (Josh Duhamel), a widower, comes to her rescue. He will have to try facing Katie’s (Julianne Hough) challenges. Alex will sweep you off your feet just as he did for Katie. Will your partner be your safe haven while watching this movie?

2. “Ghost” (1990): After Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) witnesses the murder of her boyfriend Sam (Patrick Swayze), Sam comes back as a “ghost” in order to tell Molly what really happened. With the help of a medium, will he be able to speak to Molly? Was his murder coincidental or accidental? Watch the unveiling of their love story. This drama will make you cry, but at least you’ll have the perfect hug from your lover.

3.“Grease” (1978): The innocent Sandy (Olivia Newton-John) and bad-boy Danny (John Travolta) had a summer love before their new year in school. Once they entered high school, they find out they both attend the same school. Will Sandy give Danny a second chance on their love? Sing and dance along to their love story with this movie, Stud.

4.“Everything You Want” (Love Surreal) (2005): Abby has it all – a dreamy boyfriend and her talent. While Abby is expressing her love for art, she is forced to tutor her roommate’s cousin. During their encounters, Abby is misunderstood and confused in whom to choose — her dreamy boyfriend that she’s always wished for or the “fun” guy in her art class?

5.“Stuck in Love” (2012): A recently divorced man, who is an acclaimed writer, and his teenage children face the challenges of love. “Stuck in Love” follows the second chances given (or not given) to the people that are in their lives. Watch this comedy to make your date night hysterically perfect.

6. “Listen to Your Heart” (2010): Danny Foster, a singer and songwriter, found his love in music — until he met a girl who is deaf. As Danny falls in love with her, he finds his inspiration to continue writing music. Will their differences pull them apart? Watch this beautiful, romantic movie to find out if you’ll be listening to your heart.