9. At the first sign of warmer weather, everyone and their mother is breaking out shorts and tank-tops.
8. The rain that everyone has wanted hits like a monsoon.
7. When the cold weather comes back, everyone and their mother is breaking back out the jackets and sweaters.
6. Some days it’s actually colder than it was for most of winter.
5. Bluebonnets can be seen on almost every grassy roadside.
4. The hammock guy makes more appearances around campus.
3. Summer feels just around the corner.
2. The pollen count rises and everyone with allergies is doomed.
1. Every bug and creature that was in hibernation for the past few months, spring up from the ground like daisies.