Events Calendar for week of 10-14-14

Wednesday 10/15

If you are into classic rock, the Eagles are hitting San Antonio’s AT&T Center on Wednesday, Oct. 15. The show starts at 8 p.m. with tickets that range from $60 to $210. Grab your tickets on ticketmaster.com, any resale site or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Thursday 10/16

Just in time for Halloween, San Antonio Ballet presents the critically acclaimed production of “Dracula” at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. This family-friendly event hits the stage Thursday, Oct. 16 at 8 p.m. with shows continuing through Sunday, Oct. 19. Tickets are available on balletsanantonio.org starting at $69.

Friday 10/17

Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church is hosting a food and craft event on Friday, Oct. 17 from 3 – 8 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 18 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Admission for both days is free for all ages. Dinner on Friday is $7.50 for adults and $3.75 for children; breakfast on Saturday is $5.00 for adults and $2.50 for children. Swing by to enjoy yummy food and lovely crafts! For more info, go to shepherdlutheran.com.

Saturday 10/18

Sample over 200 beers from local and worldwide breweries at the San Antonio Beet Festival. This 21-and-up event is held in Maverick Park on Saturday, Oct. 18 from noon to 6:30 p.m. Enjoy beer, wine, live music and food all day long for just $35. Visit sanantoniobeerfestival.com to get your tickets.

Sunday 10/19

What better way to enjoy brunch than with a little jazz music? From 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. be entertained by soulful jazz music while indulging in a delicious brunch at the Shops at La Cantera on Sunday, Oct. 19. With paintings, sculptures and many more hand-crafted items, this free event is a fun way to spend a Sunday. Visit theshopsatlacantera.com for more info.

Monday 10/20

Hey, sports fans! Watch the Spurs play the Sacramento Kings on Monday, Oct. 20 at the AT&T Center. With tickets starting at just $5 on ticketmaster.com (yes, $5), this preseason game will definitely be one to watch. The game starts at 7:30 p.m.; don’t be late!