Calendar of Events for week of 2-10-15

Thursday 2/12

7 p.m.

Joe Nichols

Embrace your inner Texan and kick off the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo the right way with Joe Nichols at the AT&T Center (723 AT&T Center Parkway). Known for country hits like “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” and “Sunny and 75,” Nichols will take the stage to play song selections both old and new. To purchase tickets and to stay in the loop for all things Rodeo, visit sarodeo.com.

Friday 2/13

7 p.m.

Valentine’s Day

Dinner and Ghost Tour

So maybe a ghost tour isn’t the first idea you had in mind when coming up with this year’s Valentine’s Day plans, but consider spending the evening at the allegedly haunted Menger Hotel (204 Alamo Plaza). Enjoy dinner, a tour of the hotel and stories about San Antonio’s other haunted locations. For ticket prices and other information, visit sistersgrimmghosttour.com.

Saturday 2/14

8 a.m.

Cupid’s Chase 5k

If ghosts aren’t your forte, then you can practice running away from them at the annual Cupid’s Chase 5k. McAllister Park (13102 Jones Maltsberger Rd.) will be San Antonio’s race headquarters. The race costs $30 before Feb. 13 and $50 on race day. For more information, visit comop.org/cupidschase.

Sunday 2/15

3 p.m.

The Addams

Family Musical

Stop by Woodlawn Theatre (1920 Fredericksburg Rd.) for opening weekend of The Addams Family Musical. See the classic movie come to life through song and enjoy a few laughs from the creepy and kooky family themselves. Ticket prices range from $17 – $26 and can be purchased via woodlawntheatre.org.