Credit/no-credit option for elective classes extended

An empty Main Building sits on UTSA’s main campus. The deadline to apply the credit/no-credit option for elective classes this semester has been extended to Nov. 16. Photo by Robyn Castro.

Breahna Luera, News Editor

UTSA One Stop sent an email to students on Nov. 6 to announce that the application deadline for the credit/no-credit option for this semester has been extended to Nov. 16. 

This option is for elective credit classes only; it is not the same option that was given to students last semester. 

“Courses to be applied to the Core Curriculum or to major, minor or support work must be taken on a regular or mandatory credit/no-credit basis as specified in Undergraduate Catalog degree requirements,” the UTSA One Stop website says. “Programs offering mandatory credit/no-credit courses will allow a number of such courses to apply to the major, minor, support work or free electives, as specified by each program in its UTSA Undergraduate Catalog degree requirements.”

If students want to apply this option to their own elective courses, they can fill out the guidelines for the credit/no-credit grade option form.