Wellness 360 offers on-campus healthcare

Camila Martinez Rivera

The Wellness 360 clinic, located in the Recreation Center, offers students a wide variety of healthcare services.

Gauri Raje, News Editor

With the arrival of flu season, UTSA’s Wellness 360 clinic continues to offer a wide range of services for UTSA students. These services include primary care services, immunizations, vaccinations, first aid and treatment for acute conditions like sprains. In addition, sexual health services such as STI testing, pap smears and birth control as well as a plethora of mental health services are also available for students. 

The clinic is led by registered nurses and is operated by UT Health San Antonio. It is one of many services offered under Wellbeing Services at UTSA. The partnership between UTSA and UT Health was first announced in April 2021. In June of the same year, it was announced that UT Health San Antonio would provide the aforementioned clinical services through its School of Nursing’s Wellness 360 clinical practice. Therefore, starting in August 2021, the university began a transition from services offered by Student Health Services to those offered by Wellness 360. 

To make an appointment, students can call the clinic at (210) 458-4142. Appointments can also be made online via UTSA’s MyHealth Portal. Both in-person and virtual appointments are offered. For in-person appointments, the clinic is located in the Recreation Wellness Center and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m Monday through Friday.

A complete list of detailed services can be found on the clinic’s official website — https://wellness360.uthealthsa.org/wellness-360-at-utsa/