A glittering proposal and promises of forever

Caroline Puckett

As our favorite bachelor’s love story ends, we can finally say that Kelsey Anderson took the final rose of season 28. This season came with lots of drama, romance and, of course, exciting news for Anderson as she accepted the ring and the final rose. Many trips were made this season, including Malta, Louisiana, Canada and Tulum, Quintana Roo, where Joey Graziadei chose his wife at the end. This was an exciting season with women who completely changed the game. 

This season featured Maria Georgas, who was a huge hit for Bachelor Nation. Meanwhile, Sydney Gordon was not everyone’s cup of tea. Regardless of the drama, what sparked and drew more fans to the Bachelor Nation was Graziadei. He had a great charisma about him and a caring personality that people instantly fell in love with. His actions spoke a lot louder than his words, and throughout the whole season, we saw a side of Graziadei that was willing to fight for love and find his person at the end. 

Graziadei brought this sense of light to multiple women in the house. He shared sympathy with them and allowed himself to be open and caring to the problems that they each had faced. It was easily the reason why many of these women fell in love with Graziadei. 

This season sparked a lot of interest in multiple people, especially if it was the first time watching The Bachelor. However, let’s not forget the infamous Daisy Kent. Daisy is 25 years old and is the author of the book “Daisy Doo: All The Sounds She Knew.” Her story garnered much attention and made Bachelor Nation fall in love with her. She has a cochlear implant that she shared throughout the season with her one-on-one date with Graziadei. Through her words, she expressed that she had a hard time with her cochlear implant and that it was a huge part of her life and who she is. Instantly, Graziadei fell in love with her. She brought a special kind of energy throughout the season, clearly showing her authentic personality. 

Although Daisy is not “the one” at the very end, she lasts every single episode up until the end, where it is between her and Anderson. Nonetheless, Anderson gave off such an amazing persona and her story was just as incredible as Daisy’s. Her mother passed in 2019 due to cancer, and she expressed that sharing this on live television was difficult. In the last few episodes of “The Bachelor,” she shared how she felt and how it made her a stronger woman at the end.

So where are Anderson and Graziadei now? As they demonstrated on Monday night’s “After the Final Rose” special, Graziadei and Anderson are still very much in love. Reiterating their happiness since the show’s finale, Graziadei referred to himself as “the luckiest guy in the world” in an Instagram post following the episode. Their love started when Anderson emerged from the vehicle carrying a voodoo doll and Graziadei fell head over heels in love with her. Graziadei sent Anderson a heartfelt statement before the proposal to let her know that he saw a future and a wife in Anderson. Graziadei and Anderson revealed on the “After the Final Rose” special that they will be relocating to New York City this summer. They have no intention of getting married anytime soon, but hopefully, they will tie the knot in two to three years.

Of course, as the curtain falls on another captivating season of “The Bachelor,” we are left with hearts brimming with joy and anticipation for what lies ahead. With the final rose ceremony concluded and a dazzling ring adorning the finger of our bachelor’s chosen one, a new chapter of their love story begins.