Get Involved Week of Nov. 15 to Nov. 22

Riley Carroll, Arts & Life Editor

Tuesday, Nov. 15:

Clay Fusion is hosting an art sale from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Nov. 14 and 15 at the Sombrilla on UTSA’s Main Campus.

UTSA Prefreshman Engineering Program will hold a “Community Breakfast Meeting” from 9 a.m. to noon on Nov. 15 at La Villita in the Durango Building at the UTSA Downtown Campus (1.116).

A Krispy Kreme Fundraiser will be hosted by Global Brigades from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 15 in the Central Plaza at Food Tabling 1.

There will be a “Healing after Trauma” event from 1 to 2 p.m. on Nov. 15 in the Student Union (2.01.32) hosted by the Rowdy Warrior Military Veteran Alliance, UTSA Wellbeing and UTSA PEACE Center.

UTSA Symphonic Band will perform “Celestial Bodies” at 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 15 at the UTSA Recital Hall.

Wednesday, Nov. 16:

Clay Fusion will hold a general meeting from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. on Nov. 16 in the Ceramics Studio.

Thursday, Nov. 17:

UTSA’s new magazine club, Zine Club, is hosting its first meeting as an official student organization. Meetings will take place at 7 p.m. every Thursday and at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of the month. Visit @zineclubutsa on Instagram for information on the location.

Friday, Nov. 18:

The HCaP Student Success Center will hold “The Art of Saying No: Establishing Boundaries” event from 12 to 1 p.m. on Nov. 18 in the HCaP Student Success Center (MS 2.02.36).

UTSA Wellbeing is hosting an “Art of Wellbeing” event from 1 to 3 p.m. on Nov. 18 in the Student Union (2.01.30). 

Rowdy Thespian Association presents: “Connected” by Lia Romeo from 4 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 18 and from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Nov. 19 in the Business Building Richard Liu Auditorium (2.01.02).

Saturday, Nov. 19:

UTSA Gamma Beta Phi needs volunteers from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Nov. 19 to help assemble turkey boxes for families in the community. Visit their Instagram page @utsa.gbp for more.

Monday, Nov. 21:

The Society for Human Resource Management at UTSA is holding its November Guest Speaker Meeting featuring Dawn Cunningham. The event will take place from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Nov. 21 in the Business Building Large Lecture Hall (BB 2.01.06).