Fall 2023 commencement dates

Fall 2023 commencement dates
Mohitha Ravikumar

View the updated times here:

Attention fall graduates: Commencement dates were recently announced for Fall 2023. This semester, two ceremonies will be held on Saturday, Dec. 9. While times are still to be determined, both commencement ceremonies will be held at the Alamodome.

Continuing with commencement festivities, Grad Fest is coming up this October. This event is to help students prepare for commencement while still celebrating the accomplishments made throughout their journey. This is where students will be able to order their cap and gown and regalia. Financial aid will be available to assist students with the best loan repayment strategies. In addition, this event is also looking to help grads connect with the Career Center and learn more about the Alumni Association. 

For the Main Campus, the event is set to take place from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 9 in the H-E-B Student Union Ballrooms. For grads at the downtown campus, Grad Fest will be held from 2 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 10 in the Durango Building Riverwalk room. 

Other commencement-related events that will be held this semester are the Roadrunner Walk and the Doctoral Hooding Ceremony. For more information and questions regarding Fall 2023 commencement, head to UTSA’s commencement web page or email [email protected].